Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Unpossiblog Is Back!

Spread the word: the Unpossiblog is back!

To anyone still reading this blog, the Unpossiblog is back. Yes, I am still writing my fantasy blog for NBA.com. Currently NBA Fantasy Games is using my blogs to fill their weekend content, and that should continue during the entire season. Obviously I want my NBA blog to be as successful as possible, so if you would like to read my fantasy basketball thoughts that is the place to go.

However, I recently stumbled upon a realization. I have much more to say about the NBA then just what's going on in the fantasy world. I sat down to write a blog a few weeks ago about the fantasy version of the Kobe vs. LeBron debate that was raging at the time. Inspiration found me and instead I wrote a blog about the futility of the entire argument, completely neglecting the fantasy implications.

It turned out to be a great blog that a lot of people enjoyed. I did get a very kind reminder from the head honcho at NBA Fantasy Games though that my topic was fantasy basketball, and I needed to stick to it. Of course he was absolutely right.

So here we are today, with a fantasy basketball blog that is gaining momentum on NBA.com, but no where to express all my other thoughts about professional basketball. That's where the Unpossiblog comes in. I am shifting the focus of this blog away from fantasy basketball and to professional basketball in general.

And not only is the Unpossiblog back, but it's back with a vengeance. I am going to be adding content to the blog EVERY DAY. Yeah, it's not going to be an easy task. I do still have a day job, after all. But if I want to make this blog successful, and I do, it's something that needs to happen.

So, to sum it all up: The Unpossiblog is back, with a little bit of a different format. Fantasy freaks can check out my fantasy blog at NBA.com Fantasy Games.

Comments are always welcome. Spread the word.

-unposs

Subscribe in a reader